Bageena is under going some growing pains. A quick list of the changes;
* Obviously, the change from a plain white background to the new, far more striking 'Dark like a Ninja' layout. Small change, probably won't last long, we'll see what ya'lls opinion is on the new look.
* All new breakdown on the list of Categories along with much more clever and descriptive filters. A new Politicks filter, a straight link to JUST the movie reviews here, and the hints at the evolution to come - Bageena Exclusives, Bageena Soup, Original Artwork, Original Music, and much more pointing towards the fact that within the next 30 days, the website will focus less on offering two dozen links a day without much background or follow up information regarding the subjects on the post to a much, much more content-driven website focusing on what I consider to be the strong points of my blog. Namely, my music reviews, upcoming essays, a look into the book I'm writing, peeks at the Bageena/DoubleApress t-shirt designs and generally new design work, and other (again) original content you'll only find at THIS SITE. Yes, that's right; a reason to come back every single day. You don't have to thank me. Flowers would be fine.
* More of an addendum to the last bit I just posted; I'm going back and redoing all the Categories on over 2,000 past posts. It will take awhile for all of them to be fixed and updated, but you can expect that as I go through all them there posts, I'll be cleaning up post Titles and adding comments and updates to said prior posts. It might be worth your time to start digging into the site and checking out everything, past and present, for great additional content to share with your significant other (or your cat, whatever).
* Soon, ever so soon, you'll hear many more voices than mine in your head. Kai Arnold and Tara Press, a great friend and roommate along with my ever-beautiful wife Tara will 'try their best' to bring you crescent fresh content, opinions, and perspectives other than my own. As time goes by, I'll hopefully be rounding out the authorship by finding Republicans/Conservatives, other artists and writers, and whomever else I believe would add to the overall awesome vibe at Bageena.
* That's it. I told you it was just a few weeks. Wish I could make an announcement that I've invented a newer, faster iPod and build the rest of my exciting news around that, but Apple I am not. Sorry. I'm glad you're still with me though, even down here at the bottom of the post, two paragraphs in. You're a trooper.